The leading integrated cable and media operator in South Eastern Europe ("SEE"), United Group, was acquired in March 2019 by BCEC X. The Founder and Executive Chairman and management have reinvested significantly in the transaction.
United Group operates across:
- Highly popular channel portfolio focused on premium, HBO‐like, own scripted local content.
- Leading through track record of innovation.
- Recent launch of nextgeneration Pay‐TV platform, EON –multiscreen
- with a Netflix‐like browsing experience.
- Fully invested and advanced cable network.
- Leading customer experience with broadband speeds well above competition.
- Capitalising on deregulation to gain share from incumbents.
- Potential to exploit fast growing commercial (B2B) segment.
- Fastest growing mobile provider in Slovenia following acquisition of
- Tusmobil in 2015.
- True convergent operator in the Slovenian market, with similar convergence opportunities in Serbia and B&H.
- Market leader with strong organic growth potential.
- Defensive business model through diversification, leading infrastructure and content ownership.
- Proven consolidation platform.
- Exceptional financial performance.
- Successful and motivated management team.
- Deep BCP sector knowledge and cable track record.
For more information on United Group, watch the video here.